The leadership of Rhema West is serious about Jesus and serious about souls. That is why we commit our time, talent and treasure to this local church. We are serious about you! If you feel that this is your spiritual home where you are fed and nurtured in your walk with the Lord, we challenge you to show that you are also serious about us.
Make it official and take up membership!
• Membership means that you commit your time, talent and treasure to this local church.
• You commit your time by attending church services and other gatherings where we worship together as a body of believers.
• You commit your talent by becoming involved in one of our ministry departments – bring your hands and feet into kingdom work!
• You commit your treasure through consistent financial support in the form of tithes and offerings.
By signing up as a member, you are in agreement with our Statement of Faith.
• Membership applications are for individuals 18yrs and older. Children younger than 18 years are included on their parent’s application.
• Spouses are not added as members unless they submit their own form.
• Each member is issued a confidential RWC membership number.